In recent times, the innovative minds of Indian entrepreneurs become more and more valuable at the global level. However, it isn’t easy to have an idea recognized due to the sea of others in the competition. The struggle is real, and it sometimes forces innovative startups to be abandoned by the wayside.
It was this struggle that inspired 5 young entrepreneurs to start GIGA- “Giving Indians Global Access”.
GIGA leverages the support of investor communities and helps entrepreneurs in India to achieve large-scale growth and success. They make the right connections within the market to ensure that every good idea is recognized and nurtured to its full potential.
The GIGA team includes:
- Geetha Ramamurthy (Co-Founder and CEO of GIGA Innovation Center): Responsible for entrepreneur education, mentoring, and funding for start-ups and growth-stage companies.
- Shyam Ramamurthy (Managing Partner): Responsible for the company’s vision. He co-founded GIGA Innovation in early 2017 as his 2nd company in India and 4th avenue overall.
- Naveen B. Raghu (Business Partner): Responsible for Business Development, Strategy and Operations, and conducting events. He is known as a good sportsperson and an active member in the field of Performing Arts.
- Gurunandan Jayaram (Business Partner): Responsible for Business Operations, Client Management, Strategy Execution, and Community & Program Management. He has also co-founded EduTech, Space Solutions Company, and a biker by interest & passion.
- Pooja Malgi (Partner): Responsible for Digital Marketing and Strategy Building. She is also proficient in People Engagement and Communication
GIGA offers full-service Innovation Centres that help take companies with great ideas and unique solutions to the next level of growth. Their offerings include:
- Shared workspaces fine-tuned to your style of working
- Enterprise services for remote teams and employees
- Private offices
- Professional meeting rooms
- CALM Services and Pitching Funding
- Business service options like printing, mailing address, and high-speed internet with backup
- A/V equipped gathering spaces
- Podcasting rooms
- Local discounts, and more
The goal of GIGA is to create an Entrepreneur Ecosystem that helps nurture startups through networking, mentoring, guidance, and capital connections in business ecosystems.
Today, they have successfully fostered a collaborative community of experts, partners, and resources to support new companies at every stage of their growth journey.